Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday

 
The birthday celebration continued at my parents' house. Auntie Mary and Uncle Randy joined us and my mom made Daniel's favorite foods- artichokes for appetizers and risotto for dinner.  There were presents opened and played with and Daniel even got a balance bike from my parents (though he still needs to sprout a few more inches before he is big enough to ride it). I served angel food cake topped with fresh whipped cream and strawberries from the farm and Daniel blew out his two candles all by himself. We ended the night with Daniel watching his name announced on KCET for the birthday kids club. It was TiVo'ed so we replayed it again and again with Daniel pointing to himself and cheering each time.  Happy 2nd Birthday, Bug! I love you.

No comments: