Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm With the Band

Today for my birthday, Daniel and I enjoyed a mommy/son coffee date and then came back to my parents' to jam. My mom found this drum set at the thrift store for the bargain price of $8.00. Supposedly, we were going to transfer the drum set to our house (my mom didn't want the noise in her house), but a month later and it hasn't moved. I think this may be due to the fact that on more than one occasion my dad has been found playing the drums (and Daniel isn't even in the same room!)
WANTED: Toddler lead vocals, lead guitar, bass guitar and tamborine player to start a garage band with Daniel.

3 comments:

Jeff and Val said...

He is so dang cute with his drum set! Just tell me that dad doesn't sit on that stool when he's playing Daniel's drums...I think he might break it!

Ashley Perry said...

Awesome! He looks like a drummer with his rad hair! Connor has the same drum set, not with cool flames...but you are SO lucky they are still at Gramma's house bc they are SO loud ;D!

The Barry Family said...

Finn will take the guitarist spot, if still open. He has yet to perfect his skills, but Mark is working on it!