Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Tonight we went to dinner at Hollister Brewing Company to celebrate my birthday with the family. We love this restaurant for several reasons including the following: 1) close to home 2) great tasting beer brewed onsite 3) it's loud enough that Daniel's talking/screaming/shouting doesn't disturb other people eating, and 4) we always run into people we know. Brian told me he would allow me to dress Daniel in his new pink polo since it was my birthday. I don't know why Brian isn't a fan of the pink- PINK IS PUNK!!!
Daniel decided to work on his photography skills and took some shots. Here is one of my Uncle Randy:

And here is one of my dad. Love the pose Dad!

And one of several that Daniel took of our beverages:

Daniel in a Lum family sandwich.


1 comment:

Jeff and Val said...

These are way too cute! I have lots of comments questions about these pics!
1. I love that Daniel is taking pics. Clearly the 1/4 Asian in him!
2. Do I even want to know why Dad has a splint on his middle finger?!
3. His hair is getting really blonde.
4. Next time you come to SF bring the pink polo. Super cute and he'll fit right in!
5. Cute family pic and now I want some good rich chocolate cake!