Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PEP at Lane Farms

We met our PEP group at Lane Farms today for our 2nd annual group photo. It's mind boggling to think it was only a year ago when these kids were little infants that needed help just to sit up. I remember last year trying to prop Daniel up against some pumpkins to get a photo and he fell face forward into the dirt. At the time I felt so guilty, little did I know the day was fast approaching when my boy would willingly try to ingest dirt. I think we had more members of our group that were at the pumpkin patch today but didn't make the group photo- it's hard to wrangle the toddlers together!

Daniel playing in the hay pit. I think he wishes we had this in our backyard!



"Does it have wheels? Then I LOVE it!"

Today Daniel kept trying to enter the corn maze.

Daniel giving cutie-pie Natalie a hug.

1 comment:

Jeff and Val said...

That hat is so dang cute! Definitely hold onto it for future hand-me-down recipients!