Monday, August 26, 2013

Goodbye, Summer!

Yesterday was the last day of summer vacation, and I have to say, our family had a really great summer filled with fun activities.

Getting to know our new neighbors, the Woods family.
Kendall and Peter.
Pool playdate with the moms from my MOPS table.

Music at the Ranch with friends.
Practicing paddling.
Fun with a Wonder Woman cape.
Lunch on the driveway.
Waiting for our homemade ice cream to be ready.
Cool guy.
At the drive-in movies waiting for "Planes" to start.

Owen and Kendall at Goleta Beach.
Washing off sand and dirt- signs of a good summer day.

Jumping in the bounce house.

I got to spend a week in Danville to meet/snuggle my new niece Paige and and play with big brother with Jack.

Meanwhile, back at home, Brian and the kids had fun adventures at the zoo...
and at the last Music at the Ranch.
I drove home from Danville in time for Caleb's birthday party- an outdoor movie, and the PERFECT way to end our summer.

No comments: