Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Daniel!


Happy Birthday, to our cute little bug Daniel Kai! The past four years have gone by in a flash. Daniel is such a smart, inquisitive, energetic, funny little guy. He has recently developed a passion for drawing and volcanoes, the latter courtesy of a show on TV he saw during our trip to Hawaii. His speech continues to improve and we are so proud of his hard work. Here are some of Daniel's "favorites" at 4 years old:

What is your favorite color?
Red and blue and all of the rainbow colors.
What is your favorite toy?
My piƱata toys and my volcano pictures and my train notepad for Kendall and me.
What is your favorite fruit?
Mangoes and blueberries and strawberries.
What is your favorite tv show?
Weather channel and coast guard Alaska and police show and the lifeguard show and helicopter show.
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
What is your favorite outfit?
All of my swimsuits and all of my shirts and all of my pants and all of my wetsuits. And my fireman rain boots. 
What is your favorite game?
Train match-up and Candyland from grandma and grandpa’s house.
What is your favorite snack?
Frozen mango.
What is your favorite animal?
Whales.
What is your favorite song?
All of my volcano songs.
What is your favorite book?
All of my books, Thomas chapter book and Boxcar Children, Charlotte's Web.
Who is your best friend?
Kendall, Charley, Grandma and Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy. Caleb.
What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios.
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play soccer and ride my Lightning McQueen bike and play baseball.
What is your favorite drink?
Milk, water, orange juice.
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My little whale from the fair.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
My daddy.  I am going to go where daddy works and go on DJ’s boat and daddy’s jet ski with my new life jacket. Surfing too from the slough to the ocean.
What is your favorite restaurant?
Hollister Brewing Company
What is your  favorite vacation?
Hawaii!

Happy Birthday, Bug!

No comments: