Friday, July 29, 2011

Val's San Fran Baby Shower

After Kendall's stellar behavior during our drive to and from Sacramento I decided to tempt fate and take her on another road trip- this time to attend my sister's baby shower in San Francisco. Daniel stayed with Brian's parents for the weekend and my mom, Kendall and I headed for the bay.
My sister is the first of her friends to have a baby and Val's girlfriends did a wonderful job hosting her shower. My sweet Kendall provided free birth-control to the shower guests courtesy of her crying and fussing. You're very welcome, ladies.
Once again, I failed at documenting the weekend with photos but I had such a fun time hanging out with my sister and mom. We took a walk to West Portal, decorated the baby's room with Curious George decals and even got pedicures together. Kendall served as guinea-pig and tested out all of her cousin's new things (crib, jogging stroller, white changing pad, and Bjorn). This will definitely be the last time I see my sister before the baby is born and I am so excited for my nephew's arrival.

Val's friends did a "Cirque du Bebe" themed shower.

Kendall gives her sign of approval to Baby Boy Dach's crib.

No comments: