Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Card Photos

I know it's not December yet, but the end of Thanksgiving signifies the beginning of the Christmas season for me. Last year we had such an amazing Christmas season, largely due to Daniel's excitement for everything. There is nothing like Christmas through the eyes of a child. I needed to get the annual family photo done so I could get started on Christmas cards. Getting photos from our friends and family is one of the highlights of the season for me. We decided not to attempt to include Charley Boy in the photo this year (it's too hard to get a toddler and an 80 pound Golden Retriever to cooperate for photos)- sorry buddy, we still love you! Here are a few Christmas photos we won't be using- you will have to wait to get the real deal in the mail.






1 comment:

Annie Gupta said...

I love these pictures and your Christmas card photo too! Caleb got so excited when I showed it to him. Hope to see you soon! :)