Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lane Farms

It's fall and that means visits to Lane Farms to play on the tractors, visit the animals, see the pumpkins and go on hay rides. For Daniel and I it also meant a futile attempt to find our way out of the corn maze- I will be the first to admit that after leaving four adults, one toddler and one hungry newborn stumped and sweaty, we eventually had to cheat and climb through a small passage in one of the walls to get out of the maze!
My little farmer on a tractor.
My little pumpkin with his own little pumpkin.




If only we had a water pump in our backyard! It would keep Daniel busy for hours!
Exploring the patch with a monkey- I mean, Caleb.




A group shot of our Pep group's third annual get together at Lane Farms.

2 comments:

The Barry Family said...

Great pictures, Ashley! Hope you are feeling well!!

Annie Gupta said...

super fun pictures! :)