Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a busy Easter although you wouldn't be able to tell from the pictures below. I have always had difficulties remembering to take photos during events. I'm always too absorbed in the moment or having too much fun to take out my camera. Of course, I am always disappointed after the wedding, party, or vacation that I forgot to take photos. Since Daniel was born I have gotten much better, but my lack of Easter photos is a prime example of how I miss capturing the memories. Maybe I could dress Daniel up, boil and decorate some eggs and do a fake Easter photo shoot in my backyard? Nah.
Daniel, my mom and I went to the Easter service at UCSB's lagoon. We then had an Easter egg hunt in my parents' backyard. After Brian got home from work, we went to his parents for Easter dinner and had another Easter egg hunt in their living room. When the day was done, Daniel had received a total of four Easter baskets filled with goodies. He didn't even get his basket from his own parents yet! Just one of the many perks of being the only grandkid in town.
The photos are of Daniel checking out the Easter goods at my parents' house. I love that these are the same inflatable pink bunnies that my mom put out every Easter for me and my sister. Also below is a sweet photo of Daniel with Brian's grandpa. Daniel adores him and had so much trying to tickle him.

No comments: