Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Somebody picked the right house

The turtle man (a.k.a. my dad). My dad went in search of the turtles every day. Oh, and for you astute breastfeeding moms out there, yes, my dad is wearing my "hooter hider" on his head! Apparently they are also functional to shade you from the sun.

Jeff and Val with their nephew!
(Won't they have cute kids?)


"Can I ride him?"






More of the LOST set.
(Although at first Jeff thought we were taking photos of a homeless camp.)

The LOST set (notice the fuselage from the plane).
I tried to find the DARMA Initiative's VW Van, but all I spotted was the security guard's SUV!


Daniel with my mom.

Here are some shots from our first afternoon of exploring. The house was just about 100 yards away from where they shoot the beach camp scenes for LOST. Better yet, the house was on a beach inhabited by huge sea turtles!

No comments: